Sapphire Resorts - Cancel new membership

It was an impulsive buy, and I can't afford the membership fees and expenses at this time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22.

Sapphire Resorts - Cancel new membership

I cant afford this membership at the moment. I just need to cancel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16.

Sapphire Resorts - Timeshare

1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
Poster decreased review rating.

We updated our crappy timeshare with Sapphire in 2016 and ended with empty promises 13k later. They said you can write off the maintenance fees and you cannot for any percentage.

We try to schedule vacation trips and there are none to be had. With our upgrade we expected better places to visit. You are better with Travelocity or Costco. Now we have to worry about our credit score after giving thousands of dollars to give them more money in the future for a vacation that can never be had.

We found out that Sapphire used to be called Geoholiday and Starpoint.

Geoholiday performed tax fraud. Now we are looking for a lawyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Idea of paying for a vacation service.

I didn't like: Paying for a service that was never available and being lied to, Federal trade commission rules breeched, Promises that were never fulfilled, Are criminals.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 07, 2017.

Comments

Helena, Montana, United States #1349671

Following the three letters we sent them about our dissatisfaction, they replied by mail threatening that we have to abide by the contract or they would harm our credit. Isn't that something.

They can breach a contract but then threaten you if you don't continue to pay for a service they can't provide and lied to us getting us to sign a contract under false pretenses. We are now working with a lawyer.

to Anonymous #1404552

What lawyer are you working with? Has it helped?

What is the cost with dealing with the lawyer and are you able to recoup any money back? Email me at Joipain@gmail.com

to Joi Hardin #1425367

Joi,

Did you get a response on who the laywer was?

Sapphire Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review

Husband and I were in Vegas for Anniversary July 2016 and were approached by representative. Long story short, we signed the contract and were told that if we ever wanted to get out of contract we could sell it back to them!!!

That was a lie! My husband was very detailed in every question he asked before we made a decision.

Plus they promised not to run our credit and they did, 3 months after we signed the contract! Lies!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 05, 2017.