Sapphire Resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada - Liars, Fraudulent practices - Need to be prosecuted!

This company offers the biggest line of BullS#!T possible. We were literally detained for 7 hours by these idiots until we signed on the dotted line!

There were agreements made in that they would take an existing timeshare in trade. We signed over our time share certificates, which they never completed the exchange, now we are being billed for maintenance fees at both places! We have never received any stock certificates from Sapphire Resorts either. I have been given the run-around from every incapable person in that company with no resolution - just pay their dam fees.

I have also continuously been denied use of our shares and told to try another time, which we were promised would be available if made 30 days in advance. Nevada needs to look closely at this illegal company, as their practices are total FRAUD and they are getting away with screwing people over and over again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Employees, Sales staff, Fees, False contracts.

• Jockey Club-Sapphire Resorts

Sapphire Resorts - No vacancies

I signed this time share deal to have better rooms and more options. I love to travel.

I have tried to use this time share 5 different times for Vegas, California and Colorado and all five times there has been issues from not booking far enough back to not having the payments on time. Which is frustrating because this last statement was sent December 6 and was due November 28 still can't firgure that out.

The customer service is horrible. Im not happy with this at all we were insured that there was lots of areas and resorts available that if we wanted something we could book something 3 days prior which is not true at all now we are stuck in this your company wants us to pay for fees but no open resorts needs to be addressed

Comments

It's nice when there is a balance in nature. You "love" to travel ; I hate it more than sin.

Under no circumstances would I sleep in a public bed in a rental unit in a strange place. Also, the physical aspect of traveling is disgraceful here in America.

I've lived long enough to remember "friendly skies" not TSA, and Pullman cars with uniformed waiters and porters in white gloves. Not this cattle call sardine can junk they have now.

Sapphire Resorts - Cancel new membership

It was an impulsive buy, and I can't afford the membership fees and expenses at this time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Sapphire Resorts - Cancel new membership

I cant afford this membership at the moment. I just need to cancel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Sapphire Resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada - Timeshare

1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
Poster decreased review rating.

We updated our crappy timeshare with Sapphire in 2016 and ended with empty promises 13k later. They said you can write off the maintenance fees and you cannot for any percentage.

We try to schedule vacation trips and there are none to be had. With our upgrade we expected better places to visit. You are better with Travelocity or Costco. Now we have to worry about our credit score after giving thousands of dollars to give them more money in the future for a vacation that can never be had.

We found out that Sapphire used to be called Geoholiday and Starpoint.

Geoholiday performed tax fraud. Now we are looking for a lawyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Idea of paying for a vacation service.

I didn't like: Paying for a service that was never available and being lied to, Federal trade commission rules breeched, Promises that were never fulfilled, Are criminals.

Comments

Helena, Montana, United States #1349671

Following the three letters we sent them about our dissatisfaction, they replied by mail threatening that we have to abide by the contract or they would harm our credit. Isn't that something.

They can breach a contract but then threaten you if you don't continue to pay for a service they can't provide and lied to us getting us to sign a contract under false pretenses. We are now working with a lawyer.

to Anonymous #1404552

What lawyer are you working with? Has it helped?

What is the cost with dealing with the lawyer and are you able to recoup any money back? Email me at Joipain@gmail.com

to Joi Hardin #1425367

Joi,

Did you get a response on who the laywer was?

Sapphire Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review

Husband and I were in Vegas for Anniversary July 2016 and were approached by representative. Long story short, we signed the contract and were told that if we ever wanted to get out of contract we could sell it back to them!!!

That was a lie! My husband was very detailed in every question he asked before we made a decision.

Plus they promised not to run our credit and they did, 3 months after we signed the contract! Lies!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sapphire Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.